Hola, I'm Phoenix, I identify as being gender fluid and I'm a Graphic Designer from Toronto. 75% of my blog is about Hannibal, the other 25% consists of other fandoms and things I find funny/interesting. I also make pop up gifs and take requests, but i'll only do them if I like what you request.
|home ask submit random archive theme|
This is your friendly neighbourhood ScarletsWord here to blog to my hearts content or yours, depends if you ask nicely.
The name’s Phoenix. I like lots of things, which I tend to blog about. These things may include Hannibal the Cannibal, Doctor Who goodness, Supernatural badness, Sherlockiness usually consisting of Mark Gatiss’s lovely face. Some Buffy things, and other fandom related things I obsess over.
I’ll probably make a rec list off all the fic I like since whenever someone asks me what fics I read, I can give them a shiny new list of all my ships and fics that go along with it
This is my face